Monday, February 25, 2013

Solitude





Surrounded by the self made walls,
Staying alone without any calls..
People hardly understands, that's so rude,
So its better I sit, here in Solitude..

The moments I cherished,
The pains that helped me flourish,
Are the treasures,
To ponder in Solitude..

There are the questions,
And the answers..
Reasons and the explanations,
But why to make it known?
It is for me to ponder in Solitude..

There is a whirlpool in me..
A whirlpool of thoughts and emotions…
Waiting deep inside
To come out,
To debate and ponder in Solitude..

The ones I feel closest to,
are the farthest away from me..
while I keep myself distant,
from the ones who are near...

So today I decide
To go back
And
Sit in Solitude with music to solace.
As
There are times,
 when
Let Solitude be your guide.




1 comment:

  1. ohh kavya its so beautiful yu wrote it down . i just loved it ..

    ReplyDelete